The 2019 TCS New York City Marathon drawing is free to enter and limited to one entry per person. The entry fees for the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon are as follows:
U.S. residents (those who live in the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia)
- NYRR members: US $255
- Non-members: US $295
- Non-U.S. residents: US $358
Entry fees are charged upon acceptance. Once an entrant is accepted, the entry fee is nontransferable under any and all circumstances, and is also nonrefundable under any and all circumstances except in the event of cancellation of the marathon (see Rules of Competition).
Included in the entry fee:
- Entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon, including fluid/fueling stations, medical support, entertainment, bag-check handling,* and security
- Official New Balance technical shirt
- Official transportation to the start from Midtown Manhattan, Lower Manhattan, or the Meadowlands Sports Complex (New Jersey)**
- Start area, including breakfast and entertainment
- Finisher materials: medal, food, beverages, and United Airlines/Foot Locker Heatsheet™
Information is subject to change. The drawing is free to enter and limited to one entry per person.
*NYRR offers either Bag Check or Post-race Poncho. Visit the Baggage: Your Options page for more information.
**New York Road Runners offers a variety of options for transportation to the start. Visit the Transportation to the Start page for more information. ITO runners may be subject to a fee for official transportation.