Check out helpful information, maps, and timelines to ensure you have a safe and seamless race start experience. Please note that the information is based on the 2016 race and is for reference purposes only; 2017 information is coming soon.
For detailed information, visit our Help Center. All information is subject to change.
- View a map of the start area.
- Read important information about Security measures and Rules of Competition for NYRR races.
- Read about NYRR’s color-coded Event Alert System that will communicate start, course, and finish conditions on race day.
- 2016 official start times are in the table below; 2017 times are coming soon, and all times are subject to change.
- New this year, registration for selecting transportation to the start and bag-check/post-race poncho for race day will open July 11, 2017, and close August 22, 2017, with later deadlines for runners who enter the race after August 22.
- Watch a video about bag check and post-race poncho procedures on race day. The video is also available in Spanish, Italian, French, and German.
- Download a PDF of the 2016 start timeline (for reference only).